Labour day holiday in Brazil and I decided to spend my day fixing the url of course pages, adding some pages, and editing content of my course before publishing it. This is what the Home Page of my course looks like now. I confess greatly inspired by the #DSFOER Home Page. I had a really hard time inserting a google form doc into the Register button. Thus, I confess that the final result of this button is not what I had hoped for. I tried playing around with the Google form link in my Sandbox and this was the best I could do. The Wiki tutorials were of no help either. At any rate, I look forward to hearing from the experts at OERu if I am green lighted to publish the course.
In honor to all Brazilian workers here is a photo, which unfortunately I could not find the photographer’s name to give due credit to.