I just completed my OER inventory but I am not sure if I did this correctly. Basically, I created a table that links the learning pathways (divided into 1,2, 3 etc.) of my course with the following headings: Resources to use as is without modification, Resources for minor adaptation, Resources for remix and substantive adaptation and New resources to create from scratch. I classified images, videos and music used in different tasks or challenges. Here is my OER inventory page.
Under New resources to create from scratch, I included slides and videos for the future learning pathways of my course.